Monday, August 31, 2020

More Birthday Fun!

Theresa Lamb, Mom, Caroline, and me.  I was laughing pretty hard at whatever she just said.
Broc, Mauri, and Marley.

Chad and Alisa and Jake and Alayna

Kathy, Kendall, Mauri, Marley and Mom

Kathy and Kendall.  Isn't that sky amazing!!
Justin, Bernice, Alisha, Alan and Becky
Lisa, Neil, Alayna, Shandee, Lisa and Brent.
Erin Walker, Becky Westergard, and Erin Moyes
Juan and Trish Gaytan
Joe the best boss for 20 years catered the whole thing and didn't charge me one cent.  He said it was my gift for my birthday.
Meredith, Matt, Amy J, Amy B, and Tasha
Photos from the celebration at the cabin.  I sure love all these kids and their great relationships with one another.

All of us gathered around Kiley's phone to watch the movie they made for me.  We couldn't get it to play on the big screen.
Smores on the inside, they would never have let us do this when we were kids, Mom and Dad are getting soft I suppose.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment