Sleepy Cam.
Braxton entered the art contest at his school and won a blue ribbon for this awesome arrowhead neclace that he made in Jewelry class. He really liked that class and was really artistic. He would not pose with the ribbon, so we did a ridiculous one instead.
I took this pic of Cam this spring when he started riding his bike back to school since the weather changed. He only rode a handful of times and then distance learning began. That was it, our days at Plain City elementary came to an abrupt, unexpected end and now he is off to Junior High. We had a really good long ride at that school for 12 years. The boys had wonderful teachers and I loved volunteering there every year. Elementary school is such a great time to make friends and learn to read, write, and do math. We were truly blessed with such a great elementary school.
I tripped at work and fell into the shelving, I got this beast of a bruise and felt loopy for quite some time after. I am thankful it wasn't my head.
Prom. Oh the preparation needed for prom. He would not pose for a pic to send to my sisters in order to get their approval, so I took some random ones instead. We bought a new shirt and tie and shoes. He borrowed the jacket from Jake and man did Brax look so handsome!
Dakota was having his Eagle Court of Honor 2 days after church and school were cancelled so here are the fine photos Becky Westergard took as well as the original invite. We ended up having it in July about 3 months later.
Removing the tree from the back yard months after it had fallen since we had to wait for the snow to clear.
Welcome to homeschool! Everyone got up at 9:00 and ate breakfast and began their online school. It was the laziet the boys had ever been and they loved it. They plopped theirselves at the computer adn stayed until they were done. Cam was the shortest with about 45 mins a day, Brax with about 2 hours, and Dakota with from 3-5. Dakota did like to take a lot of YouTube breaks. School starts again soon, and I pray everyday for some sort of schedule and lack of laziness around here. The time staring at the screens has gotten excessive for sure.Actual Prom pics that I received a few days later. They are so beautiful and I only had to pay $10 for them. Well worth it.
So prom actually got cancelled because of COVID so we set up a makeshift prom in our neighbors outbuilding and it was beautiful. Brax and his group didn't appreciate it much, but the other kids did. Dalton had a Limo that his group went in, and I wanted to take Braxton's group for a ride in it, but they were gone before I knew it. So I sat in it with some friends, it was so cool!
Shane set up his office for tellecomuting in our Piano room. It is a nice quiet place for him to work and we only bother him when the boys need to practice piano or guitar.
All hands on deck for helping Cam with his homework this day!One of the projects that Shane worked on while working from home.
During home school the kids could pick up lunch at Fremont each day for no cost, so we went over a few times a week and they loved the little milks and the fruit and veges.
One day Tara took the kids doorbell ditching with baskets of fun stuff that said Spread Kindness, Not COVID. It was really cute and a great activity to keep them busy.
More distance learning photos.
For primary we had a bear hunt and they kids were to ride their bikes or drive around and find all the bears around the ward. This one was ours, a sad bear who wanted to be on the beach instead of stuck inside! It was really fun to see everyone's bears.
No comments:
Post a Comment