Saturday, January 4, 2025

Random October

More Bike Race watching in October. Braxton has a special skill of being able to fall asleep anywhere he wants to at anytime.


We sold the pumpkin train. $150 later our hard work went out the front door. It was a bit emotional for me, but we didn't want to store it for no reason. We also gave away a lot of our decor to the city who does a harvest festival and pumpkin walk every year.




Tara and I took a drive up to Huntsville to a darling pumpkin patch run by McFarland Farms up on the old monastery land. It was such a cute place. Like a giant version of our place.
I got Braxton's hat reshaped for him for his birthday. I found this place called the Hat Shop right by Smith and Edwards and got it done for him. This is the one they gave him to wear to Kaysen's wedding. 





Girls trip to Cedar City. They happened to be having a parade and a sheep run. I had never seen one of those and was so glad to drag my friends to see it. I sure love spending some good quality time with Tasha, Amy B, and Amy J it is so good for the soul.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment