Pilgrim family Thanksgiving party. Its always on the first Saturday of November, which is also Cam's first robotics competition so Shane and Cam go to robots and I go to the party.
Facetimes with my three boys are my favorite. I love to just sit and listen to them talk. Braxton is usually at work so its loud and hard to hear, but they have the best chats.
Breakfast in bed!! Cam turned 16 years old. We did our traditional breakfast in bed as well as our traditional Bella's lunch. I bet I have 16 pics that look just like this one!
Well Kiley and Tara weren't about to let a 16th birthday go by without a giant celebration. Tyler's friend Justin had just bought a Limo, so we borrowed it and surprised Cam! He had no idea we were partying let alone getting a Limousine. Shane was out of town for work so sadly he had to miss it.
Marley made an amazing cake that tasted as good as it looked.
Saturday, January 4, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment