Christmastime in Germany is magical. Dakota got to go to the Christmas Markets every week for the entire month. And he also began to experience the amazing architecture of Frankfurt.
Shane began making these amazing ornaments for missionaries. I absolutely love mine!!
Dakota made his first pan of banana bread in Germany. He has to feed himself everyday and often has to take a pot luck item somewhere, so he has become the famous Banana bread guy!
The Munford's aunt that lives right up there by Braxton sewed back together his pants that they cut off the night of the accident. He brought them home to show to me and I had to make him put them on for a picture. A day never to be forgotten.
This year I wanted to start a "Shane Weston family Christmas party" where we played games for money and prizes. We had such a fun evening at the bar in the kitchen. It somehow ended with Braxton and Cameron looking at old yearbooks. I think I will make it a tradition!
Annual Shepherds dinner was at Jake and Alayna's house this year. We try to do it with them annually, but sometimes its just too busy. It is such a beautiful tradition to help us think about our Savior and how the Shepherds may have eaten all those years ago the night that the star appeared.
A random afternoon where kids are being kids. These are my absolute favorite kinds of days. This day they were playing Life.
Annual Facer Family PiƱata Party. Everyone is getting so grown up and we still love this tradition so much.
The Forgotten Carols. Bella's traded food for ticket and man did we have a wonderful time at the play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment