Monday, December 7, 2020

Late August and into September

Labor day at the cabin was a ton of fun.  We hiked all the way around Lilly Lake.
When we got home from the cabin on Labor Day Shane had bought me this Jeep while we were gone.  I hate going to car dealers and I hate spending money, so it was a wonderful surprise!



At the very last minute, Braxton decided to go to homecoming and asked his friend Taylor Hall.  This is how she answered him, which cracked us all up, because He calls me (his mom) Linda all the time and they used the play on words to make this cute sign.  

I just can't believe how grown up he is and how good they looked!  It is amazing.


At the cabin Denim came with us and he and Dakota had so much fun.

This is a first day of school pic, but it got mixed in here somehow.  I hope I have the rest somewhere.  School this year is totally completely different.  The kids have to wear masks all day every day and they get quarantined for 14 days if they sit next to someone who has tested positive.

These are some pics from the Coronathon that we did back in April, I have pics all over the place so these got snuck in here.
The boys and Shane went backpacking at Big Elk lake, they had so much fun with Cody, Shannon, and Tanner.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment