Monday, October 22, 2018

Salmon Run hike at Causey

Just a cute photo of Knox, Troy's youngest boy who we all adore and he brings so much joy into our lives every time we get to see him.


Alayna called on Friday and asked if my boys and I wanted to go for a hike up to Causey reservoir to see the Salmon run.  Brax and Cam were busy so I grabbed Dakota and took her up on the offer.  It was a great hike, not too steep but it did take a while to get into.  It was worth every step, the fish were spawning and they were beautiful.  I love going on hikes with good friends, we have so much time to have great conversation and really enjoy the things God has given us in nature.  The kids hike in front of us and we basically can talk about all types of things and it just feels good sometimes to have some uninterrupted, much needed conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment