Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Bear Lake with Facers and Gonzi leaves

The young women had a fundraiser and my mom bought the certificte that the Bishop donated to spend a weekend at his cabin in Bear Lake.  So the entire family met and we spent two days at the beautiful lake. We had two boats and some kayaks.  It was a bit chilly so we wore hoodies all day, but the sun was out and the lake was amazing.


These are two random pictures that snuck in between the Bear Lake ones.  In Spain they jump over the fire every year at a festival.  Gonzi was here during this festival so we made a fire in the sandbox and the kids jumped over it.  It was nice to celebrate his traditions here in America while his family celebrated them in Spain.



These two craizies slept out on the hammock. It was freezing, I thought, but they did not agree.


That same weekend Shane let Gonzalo drive home from church.  I wanted to take him to a church parking lot to practice, but Shane just let him loose on the streets.  I of course freaked out and was very scared, but he did great.  In Spain you can't drive until you are 18, so while Gonzi is a year older than Brax, he will drive a year later.  Now that I have seen my bill for my insurance I am thinking it would not be too bad of an idea.  Wow, it is a kick in the pants to insure a 16 year old driver.
My oldest boy and my youngest boy having a silly moment together on the couch that I am so happy I captured. 

No comments:

Post a Comment