Shane's aunt Lisa asked all of us to take a selfie to put on Grandma Weston's tree for christmas. This is what we got. Just wanted to post an updated photo of all of us. Brax was mad that I gave her this one, but it is the one he took.
Dakota was in a dodgeball tournament at school, he had a blast. I love seeing him involved in school functions, him and Gavin love doing school things.
Thanksgiving at Grandma and Grandpa Montgomery's house.
Brent was in charge of Weston family FHE. This is a transition into our new normal now that Rebecca is gone. Brent will still be in charge of a gathering of the entire family (50 or 60 people) 2 times each year. This will now fall onto us and Shane's siblings. I am not sure how I feel about this responsibility, but we will take it one activity at a time. Shane and I did this one and did a photo scavenger hunt that we had a great time at. We laughed and laughed and learned about putting the most important things in our lives first before all the fluff. I had a great group that was quite competitive and here are some of our photos.
Indoor soccer at its best. Shane had to play goalie, Cameron and Dakota were practicing. These two boys love to play indoor soccer, and we love watching them.
My very handsome Brax got his braces off in November. He looks so different and so grown up. He still gives me cheesy crazy smiles even after the one from the Christmas tree, you think he would learn.
No comments:
Post a Comment