Thursday, November 30, 2017

November Little things/ Cam's bday

 Post Halloween snooze.  Dakota fell asleep while reading his book the morning after Halloween. Partied too hard I guess.


 We went ice skating for Young Women's.  I crafted and ice skated in the same month.  Maybe that is why I like Young Women's so much I do a lot of things I would not usually do and I really enjoy it.  I also get to do girly things which are in short supply around my house.
Indoor soccer can be viscous sometimes, and he was so mad because this kid didn't even a get a foul.

Bones aka Cameron turned 10 years old.  My baby is a whole decade old.  It makes me quite sad when I think about it.  10 more years, maybe even 8 and all my boys will have flown the coop.  Sad, really sad. 

He got a new robe and a game from us, and Grandma Becky gave him this really cool pillow.  He also went shopping with each set of grandparents and got some really great gifts.

Our annual sluffing school to go to Bella's date.  Shane got to come this time which is extra special for our boys.

Friend party.  This was the loudest, craziest party we have had in a very long time.  We only invited 5 boys, but it was so loud and they were so hyper, man I was exhausted after.  Brax and Dakota led them in some very fun night games to get out their crazy, but it didn't work--Still crazy!  He loved it and that is what matters I suppose.  He has some really good friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment