Thursday, November 30, 2017

10 awesome things about Cameron




10 things I love about Cameron on his 10th Birthday
  1. He and I are best buds.  We pal around together all the time, we are the only ones home from 7-8 in the morning and we sure love being together.  
  2. He loves to be outside.  Anything that is going on outside is more exciting to Cameron then what is going on in the house.
  3. He loves his cousin Carrera, they are the best of friends and it is so neat to see them together.  
  4. His smile can melt mine and Shane's heart in one second.  
  5. He is crazy.  I am telling you he is silly, and fun and hyper but a really great kid wrapped up in all that crazy.
  6. Cameron is really a natural at school.  Most subjects come really easy to him but especially math like my other boys.
  7. He loves his long hair, and will not cut it.  I also love it so it does not make me at all sad.
  8. Everyday after Shane's work he hides and then yells "daddy's home" and it makes Shane's day every time.  
  9. Cameron is a great hard worker.  He loves to help in the pumpkin patch and works so hard every time we ask him to, without complaining or saying it's someone elses turn.  
  10. He is so kind to his friend Jace who has special needs.  Most kids get tired and some are even rude, but Cam loves him unconditionally and all the time.  He is patient and really Christlike when he is playing with his friend.  In fact, I am not sure he even knows Jace has special needs, he just knows he loves him and God loves him.




No comments:

Post a Comment