Brent decided to continue the tradition of his holiday party the first Saturday in December. We ate and played games and it was so fun. We played pie face and Great grandma and Brent both played, the kids laughed so hard!
This quote remindes me of Shane so much. I read it in a book while volunteering at the 4th grade, and I sent it to him. It goes along with the Einstein one that I love "its not that I am smarter, its just that I stay with problems longer". That is my awesome Shane to a T. He does not give up.
Grandma Becky gave Cam a subscription to the Highlights magazine for Christmas. He loves it and it provides hours of entertainment.
My boy at a Jr. High dance. Man when did he get so big and so handsome. He had a blast, dancing with a lot of girls and messing around with his buddies. This is his best friend Gavin Hill holding the dog, they are inseparable.
We snuck over to Brent's and put up his tree for him. He needed a little push this year to get into the spirit and it made him very happy.
Bones (Cam's nickname) got slaughtered at soccer and broke his glasses, it was quite painful.
Plain City had a light up the town night during December. It was so much fun and a lot of people put in a lot of work. We ate donuts and hot cocoa, saw Santa, sang carols and put an ornament on the tree.
Facer famliy fiesta with the annual pinata. I love love this tradition, it is one passed from my Grandma and I love that all 11 of my moms grand kids get to do it every year.
Friday, January 19, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment