When you have been married for 15 years, I feel like it is a major cause for celebration. Our friends that we usually travel with were not happy, but we ditched everyone and went to Hawaii ALONE!!! It was so awesome to spend 8 days by ourselves in one of the most beautiful places on earth. I love it there, My family went when I was 16 and I just love the ocean and the scenery. Shane hooked us up with 2 different places to stay. Both military cabins/resorts, both very different from one another, but I am glad that we tried out both of them. The first one we stayed at for 5 days was Bellows Air Force Station. We stayed in a cabin. It was kind of like a duplex cabin right on the beach. It was beautiful.
The first night we got in super late so we did not see anything, but the next morning we went to the Dole Plantation, where they grow pineapples. We took the tour on the train, and went through the worlds largest maze. It was Cameron's Birthday back home, so they called us while we were lost in the maze to tell us about their birthday party at Grandma Becky's house.The flowers and trees are so beautiful. This tree actually looks like it is painted.
Happy 15! That looks sooo nice. Johns parents just got called on a mission there. We are trying to find a way to take the whole family. I'm so glad you two got to go!
ReplyDelete