Saturday, January 17, 2015

Christmas 2015

Santa did not disappoint yet again this year.  The boys had a great Christmas morning.  They could not sleep again this year, of course, and got up at 2:30.  We sent them back to bed, and they came in at 3:30, at which point Cameron puked and we were able to open our presents.  Someday when my kids are all grown, I will remember every Christmas being VERY early and VERY full of puke.  It is a tradition :)  We opened up gifts and everyone was back to sleep by 5:30.  
The family got a kayak, some snap circuits, and a car track to share.  Each of the boys got a couple of gifts--Braxton ripstick, Dakota roller blades, and Cam a big boots truck. 

We were spoiled in time to spend together this holiday season, which in my book is the best gift anyone could get.  We had parties 9 days in a row!  Much sickness going around the family required much rest and movie watching, projecting around the house, playing with new presents, and being together.  I actually was not ready for them to go back to school, which after a 2 week break I usually am. Braxton was ready to go back, he told me he was "school Sick".  I asked what that was and he said "the same as homesick, just school sick".  He loves seeing his friends.










3 comments:

  1. I haven't looked at your blog for a long time! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas (minus the puke!) I loved seeing your Hawaii pictures-so cool! Looks like you guys had a great time! I'm so glad- you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't looked at your blog for a long time! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas (minus the puke!) I loved seeing your Hawaii pictures-so cool! Looks like you guys had a great time! I'm so glad- you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Puking on Christmas?! That's so sad!

    ReplyDelete