Well this is year #4 of the Weston's Pumpkins, and we are excited for another great year. I had a fun opening night party with my family and some friends, and due to the fact that I am a slacker on the picture taking, I will get them from my wonderful sister, but until then my awesome cousin posted on her blog all about it so check it out. http://www.wwjdbergstrom.blogspot.com/
It was a great night with tons of supporters. My sister, Kiley, was a great sport and dressed up to give the kids candy in the patch after watching "It's a great pumpkin, Charlie Brown". It was a big hit, we may just have to do it again.
We hope to have another great year bringing many families out for a visit to pick your own pumpkin :)
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I really enjoyed being the Great Pumpkin and would love to do it again.
ReplyDeleteLove ya
Kiley
So cute! I didn't know you guys did this. We want to come sometime. Good job!
ReplyDeleteMy sis and I love to come get pumpkins out of your adorable patch! We'll be back this year!!!
ReplyDelete