Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween Party

This is our annual Halloween party with some of our friends. We had a Vegas theme this year, and they rented a craps and roulette table. It was a blast. Shane mostly played craps while I played Texas Hold 'em. We had some great food and mostly great company. We never get to see half of these people, so it is a great excuse to get together. We were to go as our favorite couple, so we went as Gilligan and MaryAnn. Most of the party goers did not really know who we were and I really never watched the show as a kid either, but it was an easy costume and a fun idea.




2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you posted about this so I could say this: "WHAT!?!?! You didn't watch Gilligan's Island? WHAT?!?! People at the party didn't know who you were? What kind of sheltered upbringing did you have?!?!" Ok, I got that out of my system... but seriously, first the great pumpkin and now this! We need to have a little pop culture 101 class for you guys:) Love you!!

    ReplyDelete