Shane went to a hockey game before I got there and also went to see the steps where Rocky was filmed and toured the US mint.
Wednesday, January 16, 2019
Pennsylvania
On our way home we took the bus back into Pennsylvania and saw the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall. We also stopped by the markets, which were so cool to me and just made me love that concept so much. The ability to buy meats, cheeses, and homemade pastries and breads all in one super crowded place is so cool to me. Its not something we can find here in Utah and I love going to see how other people live in other places.
Shane went to a hockey game before I got there and also went to see the steps where Rocky was filmed and toured the US mint.
Shane went to a hockey game before I got there and also went to see the steps where Rocky was filmed and toured the US mint.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment