We officially have a teenager in the house and so far it has been quite a ride. Starting 7th grade and turning 13 are two very big steps. Somedays are quite the roller coaster. I snuck him out of school for our traditional Mom and Son lunch at our favorite restaurant.
13 things I love about you Braxton:
1-You are very smiley. I love your happy smile that brightens up the room.
2-Little kids adore you. James and Kara both look up to you so much and you have a lot of love for them, never acting like your bothered.
3-You are very compassionate.
4-You love Bella's as much as I do. We share a love for great Mexican food and I love it.
5-Every new sport you try you just shine at. You catch on easily and I love watching you play.
6-You love to create/build out of items in the garage or in the recycling bin. Your mind works just like your brilliant Dads and I love seeing it create.
7-Your moods are very level. Even when you get angry, you are easily changed back to happy in just a few minutes.
8-You are very active. You love to jump on the tramp, play games, run around, ride bikes. No sitting and nerding out on electronics for you.
9-You have a major sweet tooth just like me. Neither one of can resist a good candy bar.
10-You are very easy to feed. Not to picky, although your learning as you grow older what tastes bad like Hot dogs.
11-You are a very responsible babysitter. I can count on you to keep an eye on your brothers and avoid most fights when I am not home.
12-You are so faithful in doing your priesthood duties. You are always willing when anyone calls or asks you to help. You are the only deacon on time for setting up chairs, and you still show up every week.
13-You are not afraid to stand out. If other kids are swearing or talking bad you avoid being around them. If they do things you don't want to you just come home. Dad and I love what a great kid you are and love how you take those younger than you under your wing. I hope you are always a great example because they are always watching you.
Happy Happy Birthday, and bless us to make it through these teenage years. Love you Braxton
Monday, November 2, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment