Monday, November 16, 2015

End of October, Start of November

 Counting up the loot.  Braxton went to Skyler Beeson's Birthday party and went trick-or-treating afterward.  Dakota weighed his and it is 15 LBS of candy.  That is way too much if you ask me, but he had a great time.

 Dakota got his spacers to start Phase 1 of his braces.  He has to have some braces now to help with his crowding, and then more when he is about 13 after some of the teeth have room to grow in.  He says the spacers hurt.  I remember that being the worst part for me.
Braxton modeling his hew Wahlquist hoodie.  He got it from Grandma Julie for his Birthday.

 My sweet little boy turned 8 years old.  I cant believe I am about to have all of my family baptized.  I love this little boy so much.  He brings so much light into our home with his smiles and silly personality.  He is a feisty one I tell you.  He has more anger in there then I know what to do with half the time, but when he is sweet he is really really sweet.  Birthday post to come.  I love you Cameron and am happy I got to go to Bella's our tradition with you during school. 


 Just needed to make sure I got these in for my book.  We ran completely out of pumpkins on October 12th.  We had 3 more groups scheduled so we bought some from a farmer in West Weber.  We litterally re-stocked the pumpkin patch.  We feel so lucky to have such great support and love from everyone that it only took 2 weeks to sell out.  Time to expand I guess :)  Kiley, Carrera, James, and Denim came and helped restock.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome you sold out so fast! Every year I want to go down and get our pumpkins there but that's a long way to go for pumpkins. 😊

    ReplyDelete