Dakota "accidentally" put a ton of bubbles into the bath. He had quite a time enjoying himself in all that mess.
Mom broke her leg bad on Aug 30th. A stack of sheet rock fell on her leg and busted both bones. She had to get a rod and 4 pins. It has been quite the ordeal for her. This is the first time we took her to the grocery store. She cruises round in the Jazzy every Wednesday, usually with James on her lap.
The kids had their walk-a-thon at school. It was really fun and super simple this year. It was during school and lasted a big 45 minutes. No all night ordeal, but I did miss the community spirit of it that it usually has. Quick and easy this time. I am sure some company out there in internet world is making a killing off of our donations, but I am not in charge and I will just be happy to donate.
For Weston's FHE we had a carnival at the church. Shane and I were in charge of a game and came up with the farmer moving the pumpkins relay. It was fun. 8 pumpkins had to be moved in the wheelbarrow by each team and see who got them to the other end the fastest.
For our FHE Dakota was in charge and decided we would have a family wall sit contest for our activity. He can sit there forever. Cam pooped out first then Shane then me. I think Braxton and Dakota could have stayed all night. They were comfortable sitting there. It was a fun little competition.
Shane and Braxton went hunting so Dakota, Cam and I spent the morning on the mountain exploring and hiking. We discovered a fancy lawnmower someone had stashed clear up in the middle of nowhere. Nearby was a pile of Zombie looking clothes. It was quite a mystery and they had a great time.
My sweet little boys hair is getting so long and one night he let me french braid it. He was so mad when he saw it in the mirror and is embarrassed about it now. I enjoyed it :)
Monday, November 2, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment