Saturday, January 26, 2013

Sunday Dinner and Ice Fishing

We have recently taken up making Sunday dinner as a family.  A while ago Shane decided we should eat at our house with just our family a couple of Sundays a month.  I agreed as long as he cooked.  I do not want to cook when there is a warm meal available to me that I did not have to cook at my mom or Grandma's house.  It has been so much fun.  We always have a smoothie and that makes it really special in the boys' mind.  They are learning to read a recipe, crack eggs, choose meal plans.  All of which I usually do on my own.  This particular day, Cam was in charge of the smoothie, Dakota the dessert, and Braxton the bread and helping Shane with the meatballs.  It all turned out delicious.  It is great having helpers and we are all enjoying the learning process.





On Martin Luther King day Shane took Braxton and Dakota to Pineview fishing with Brent, Rebecca, and Cody.  They caught a TON of fish, enough that the boys hardly noticed how freezing cold it was.  Me and Cam stayed home and got a ton of errands ran.  The boys even did a fish dance that was so cute to attract the fish.




This was Dakota's fish dance, the movie is so cute that Shane took.  

1 comment:

  1. You guys are good parents. The girls that marry your sons are lucky. :)

    ReplyDelete