Braxton (10), Cameron (5) Dakota (7).
My mom got the boys new Christmas church clothes. They all looked so handsome. Braxton said "I better put on my glasses or I will look just like Dakota only with a different color sweater. He is right they are looking a lot alike these days. I love how excited they all get at Christmas We did the 12 days of Christmas to a family in our neighborhood and they loved running up to the house every night. They were very concerned about being sneaky and hiding in the bushes. I loved seeing their faces when they came back to the car. Priceless.
Our little family that is not feeling so little to me anymore. We are starting to feel like a family with big kids, kind of weird, yet really fun at the same time.
Danette (my sister) was in the same boat feeling like her kids were all big. So now they are having a baby! Their youngest is seven. You gonna do that? :)
ReplyDelete