We spent the night at North Fork camping to celebrate and had such a great time. We hiked, ate at a cute little restaurant (Eats of Eden), slept in, made smores and just enjoyed being together. Time passes too quickly when we pretend we are young again and without responsibility or a care in the world and I look forward to the next 60+ years of celebrating the day we said I DO! I love you Shane!
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Happy 12th Anniversary Shane!
Wow, I feel this same way every year on this day, completely boggled at how fast the past 12 years have gone by. I was just a kid I tell you and now I feel like an old lady having been married 12 years, but it has been so awesome! We have three wonderfully crazy boys that make us smile everyday, we have a house in a city that we love, we both have jobs that we love, and best of all we have each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Anniversary!!
ReplyDeleteThis is totally a silly thing to remember, and I really don't remember who gave us many of our wedding gifts but... You and Shane gave us a card for our wedding with money in it. I remember me and Joe both thought it was so thoughtful that you two hadn't even been married very long (and ALL newly wed couples think they are so poor- and probably are) but you gave US money. Anyway... Happy Anniversary, you two are a great couple!
ReplyDelete