Braxton and Dakota all snuggled up in the tent.
(Funny story, Shane bought one new sleeping bag for the adventure and immediately said it was Dakota's. I asked why and he said "that kid never gets anything new, its his turn". The life of hand me downs which so far in life he thinks are awesome, we will see what he thinks later in life.)


Grandpa Brent crashed out on this rock for a long afternoon snooze.
There was one catastrophe that I am glad I missed, Brax got a pretty deep cut on his finger. He was holding the knife while Shane gutted a fish and Braxton swatted at a mosquito and came down on the knife, which is more like a razor blade. Dr. Cody came to the rescue and Brent had some superglue, so they got it all fixed, but I am sure it needed stitches (this picture is after the doctoring) and am glad I didn't see it for a few days.
No comments:
Post a Comment