Saturday, August 20, 2011

THAT time of year!

I am not sure if it is easy to tell what this is or not, but it is my husbands fall obsession in full swing. I was looking on the SD card for some pictures and I came across this one and a whole bunch of his teeth. You see Shane got braces a month ago and it is also starting to be hunting season, so this is what I get to look at teeth pictures and arrows all clumped together, he must have been especially proud this day he even measured how close they all were together--funny husband.

I am not sure where the pictures I was looking for are right now, probably on the mountain with him on the opening day of the Utah archery hunt. This year I am going to be a better, more supportive wife (haha), and not complain about all the absence from family and just realize how happy I am that he has a hobby that makes him happy. Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment