Dakota Started 1st grade today and
Braxton Started 3rd grade. Two kids in all day school is good and bad as are most things in life. First having them stimulated and their brains working all day will be very good for these two rambunctious little boys, but they have left behind a very sad little guy who insists on his mothers attention most of the day. I love spending time with Cam, but he is quite spoiled and demanding. I am sure everyone will adjust and just as half way through summer we are tired of summer, we will be tired of homework and getting up in a couple of months also. I suppose we are never happy with just one thing.
Dakota cried two or three evenings in a row before school started saying he would miss me, and
Braxton was jumping for joy to start school. He loves it! They both seem very happy with their teachers and I think they'll be very nice.

Good Luck boys, you will rock learning to read, times tables, and cursive!
They look so cute in their first day of school pictures. They are both getting so big. Good luck with Cam, I hope you both survive. Luckily his school will be starting soon.
ReplyDelete