Friday, August 12, 2011

Discovery Gateway

Marley had a family pass for the Discovery Gateway that she wanted to share with us so me and Mom took my boys and Marley to the museum in Salt Lake. It was really a fun place with lots to see and play with. Our favorites were the farmers market and the building area. There were magnetic building blocks that we played with forever. We created all kinds of things.


There is also a Lifeflight helicopter that we could sit in and pretend with, it was pretty cool. Me and Braxton even shared a really special moment as we talked about the day he went for a ride in a Lifeflight. I cant believe how fast the emotions come racing back when you remember things like that. We hugged and both held back the tears, he is such a special little boy that I am thankful everyday that I got to keep!
There is a huge water area where they float things down and turn the water on and off, Dakota especially loved this part (I forgot to get his picture).

1 comment:

  1. I love those magnetic things. I have some for school and my kids always fight over them.

    ReplyDelete