Well it has officially begun, my lifetime of scouting. I acutally have been in charge of the cubs for my presidency assignment for the past year, but it is officially my family's turn to do scouts for the next probably 15 years (AAHH!!) Wow when I just wrote that it freaked me out. Cam is 2 and he will probably finish around 17 or 18, so yes I get to have this in my life for what seems like forever!
Braxton was beyond excited to go. He asked about every day since his birthday when it started. He was excited to wear the shirt and the neckerchief, and was even more excited when he got home to tell me all about it. I am happy that he likes it and hope he keeps that fire in him to get all the advancements they earn. Now Shane and I get to figure it out for ourselves.
15 years?! I guess three boys will do that to you. You will be a great mother of scouts. :)
ReplyDelete