Saturday, October 9, 2010

Braxton's Baptism


Braxton's Special Day, October 9, 2010!


Proud parents.







How special is it to have 4 generations of members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints all there to witness this special occasion for Braxton (Grandpa just celebrated his 90th). Grandpa Eldon Weston(90), Grandpa Brent Weston(60), Shane(33), Braxton(8)

What a beautiful day! I was fighting back tears all day and honestly for weeks before. I never thought I would be old enough to have a child baptized and my little guy that I prayed so hard for 8 years ago really brought my emotions to the surface. It was a very beautiful day and we were so lucky to have all of our families there, and the luncheon went well, it was just all around a great day.

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking about you that day. I am glad it went well. And when it happens to me I fully plan on bawling my eyes out, too. :)

    ReplyDelete