Sunday, October 24, 2010

Halloween

Our friends the Beeson's had a fun Halloween party where everyone dressed up and had a fun night. This is Jake/Alayna and Dave. They are Gothic Little Cesears employees, and he is Dog the bounty hunter. I thought their costumes were awesome. Shane and I went as a hippie and Ozzy Osborne. I am not sure if they go together, but we look crazy anyway and at Halloween that is all that matters.
Once again it has been a busy October at our house. We have sold completely out of pumpkins and it is only the 24th. We had the party for the opening back a month ago and it was a success, and it pretty much has not had one break since then. I only had one preschool and we still sold out. We used to have a lot of sales to preschools, but I guess the word is out and people are coming earlier and buying tons of pumpkins. We love doing it and it is great to have money to save for the boys missions!

1 comment: