Shane and I have been married for 17 years. We love to travel together and do yardwork and other projects together. We now have three little boys to add to our happy little family, Braxton (14) Dakota (12), and Cameron (9). They keep our lives full of life and full of adventure. It is great having all boys, you just have to be willing to wrestle every day and keep a close eye on them as some things are hard to resist.
Dakota was playing the PlayStation and couldn't figure out one part he said "Mom, we have a little situation". What do you mean?, I asked. "I cant figure out what to do next". If that is considered a situation, then I can handle it!
1/16/10 We were driving and Dakota was telling me all about this thing I should buy from an infomercial. Braxton starts in telling me that it comes with two, one for me and one for Dad. Dakota argues and says it does not. Braxton says, "yes it does--if you "Buy Now"!! (They are like walking commercials)
4/12/10 A friend of ours Horse passed away and Braxton was crying because he was very upset (he is the soft hearted type), I asked Dakota if he was sad too, and he very matter-of-factly said "I am not sad because I know we will see him after we die".
5/5/10
I took Braxton to Baseball practice today and when he got out of the car I told him I would see him tomorrow because I had to go to work. He said "I will miss you Mom, I haven't even really got to see you today." So cute!
5/15/10 I said to Cameron I.Love.You., Who do you love? He responded "Jesus!"
7/30/2010
Dakota has to give a talk on Sunday at church and said he wanted to talk about Braxton. I said you can't talk about Braxton, you have to talk about Jesus performing miracles. He replied, "Braxton is a miracle!!"
8/30/2011
I was putting Dakota to bed last night and he said, "I am lucky to have you mom." My heart melted.
Braxton
Dakota
Cameron
My Favorite Quote
Nobody knows what a boy is worth and the world must wait and see; for every man in an honored place is a boy that used to be.
Halloween is a great time to have crazy hair day. I doubt you could buy the hair paint any other time. They look good!
ReplyDelete