Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I love Primary!!

I am not sure if this picture is very clear, but it is a heart laying on Braxton's pillow that says "secret service". I found it in his bedroom this morning and wondered if a little girl at school had given it to him but later found out it was from Dakota. His primary teachers had given it to him to do service around his house. That is exactly why I love love love primary. Where else could my child learn such a great thing. I know I would have good intentions of teaching something like that, but it just doesn't happen nearly enough. The other reason I love primary is that my kids memorized their parts and stood up at the pulpit like champions and recited them without fear. I just think that kind of courage is amazing and we had 75 kids show the same amount of courage, I was so proud!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, sometimes my kids come home with things and I think "I wish I would have taught them that or thought of that." We do our best, but it helps to have it backed up somewhere, too.

    ReplyDelete