Braxton did his pumpkin on both sides, one with a regular Jack-o-Lantern, and the other side with a bat.
Dakota would hardly touch his, but Brent helped him and he pulled out the pieces as Grandpa went.
We had a Family Home evening with some of Shane's family on Monday (Brent, Rebecca, Lisa, Neil, Weston, Paige, Chelsea, and Landon) at our house. It was so much fun. We carved pumpkins, made carmel apples, and ate delicious homemade donuts. A few of us went for the fancy pumpkin carving, but me and Cam stuck to the regualr square eyes, traingle nose pumpkin. All of my boys love this time of year almost as much as I do. They get very into the trick-or-treating, and parties, and especially the pumpkin selling. They all especially love using knives to cut up all sorts of things, and this is one occasion when it is alright with thier mom and dad.
Fun Halloween stuff! I love Halloween too!
ReplyDeleteThat is so fun that. I think it is great that you always include extended family in our fun activities. What is Dakota wearing?
ReplyDeleteDo you have some pumpkins left? Seriously we are going to come by tomorrow and pick some up. Your kids are incredibly cute, and I love Braxton's shark teeth. Awesome.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun pumpkin carving party!
ReplyDelete