Sunday, July 21, 2024

March! Kaysens Wedding, wedding prep, Robots

 

I found all three of these on the piano in Braxton's bedroom. It was such a beautiful representation of who he is. A cowboy, a lover of motorcycles, and a ball cap wearing all day everyday kind of man.

Kaysen got married in March. Braxton was his best man. He dressed up in all his fancy cowboy clothes and did an amazing dance with Kaysen that made the crowd go wild. He also had to give a speech and he did a wonderful job. It was such a nice day and a beautiful uniting of two people.





All of Dakota's awards for science fair, he killed it!

This is the corner of my bed. It is never tucked in correctly for very long because that is where Dakota parks his butt first thing in the morning when he picks up his phone from our room. I took this photo with tears in my eyes because I knew the day was coming that the bed would soon be tucked in everyday since he would be leaving on his mission. To this day I still miss that untucked bed. They say you will miss the fingerprints on your glass and the footprints on your floors from your little children, and they are right, I miss all those things and also my untucked bed. 
The fancy wedding boots that Braxton bought for Kaysens Wedding. He was so dang handsome that day!!


We even had to starch the Jeans, I had never even heard of starching jeans before, so we borrowed an ironing board and got to work. 

We got invited to the McConkies for FHE and helped cut and glue a bunch of things for a local place that does things for children.



Looks like they had a fun time at VEX championships. I know I did. They are so incredibly smart and fun to watch and these skills will take them far in life!

Cam also went to state championships for Robotics but his were in St George. We sent him alone with the teachers and Logan and watched it virtually. And then he won student of the year. What an amazing accomplishment. He is so dang smart and loves to do robots also. 


No comments:

Post a Comment