Friday, May 6, 2016

January Happenings

 Wow, I am so behind it is crazy.  My computer skills are not great and I could not get it to see the phone to get the pictures off.  So I told Shane all I want for Mother's day is to figure how to keep blogging and to get my book printed for the year.  It has been ready for a very long time, but it wont let me upload it.  I still haven't figured that out for sure yet.  So frustrating.
Braxton fixed James' hair so handsome one day.
 The Miamaids came over and did facials one night for mutual.  It was really fun and relaxing.

 Dakota and Gavin earned their Arrow of Light together in January.  They got to get painted all different colors and then drink a special brew that makes them a true Arrow of light.  It was really fun and they worked really hard together to earn their awards. 



 Some photos of Cameron's art work he did in 2nd grade.


 Pop can stoves at the kitchen counter.  A young boys dream.  They all get so into it every time.

1 comment:

  1. Are you in young women's now? They finally let you out of scouts?!

    ReplyDelete