Braxton got inducted into the National Junior Honor Society. I was and am so proud of him for all his hard effort in school. He has gotten really great grades and keeps track of all of his classes very well.
We had a Valentini again this year. I did one last year and was expected to turn it into a tradition I guess. It was really fun and the kids love all tradition, so I will keep it up I suppose. Yes, Braxton sported a fauxhawk for the first couple months of this year. He was so handsome, but it was so hard to keep up, it needed a monthly haircut, and we just aren't that great at getting him there, so he went back to a shorter hairdo.Tara was dying to go to the ice caves in Heber (Midway) this year, and Shane does not do cold weather, so the boys and I went with the rest of the family and it was one of the prettiest things I have ever seen. I loved it. It was fascinating how they grew and the colors they did with the lights.
Ha ha! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who can't get boys hair cut once a month. Once I decide they need a cut its at least three weeks before we get there.
ReplyDelete