Dakota did the reflections contest at school and got a blue ribbon. Good Job Jelly!
Traditional dress up day at Plain City Elementary. All 3 boys have worn this same outfit, and I think it may be needing to be passed to another deserving family. Getting a bit small. This year for Thanksgiving I decided that we should leave town. I wasn't feeling like the same old for the holiday, so we went to Lehi to go to the Museum of Natural Curiosity. It was an amazing museum that we all enjoyed. We got a hotel for 2 nights in Draper and drove down to Lehi on the last day. On thanksgiving we stayed in the hotel all day. We swam, made gingerbread houses, did boondoggle, crafted with beads and art projects. Mostly we just enjoyed being together. When we finally left the hotel to find dinner, there was NOTHING open, so we ate at Little Caesars, which we happen to love anyway, and did a little shopping in the KMart that Little Ceasers was in. The next morning we hit the museum for most of the day. It will be a Thanksgiving we always remember.
When we got home we came home to SNOW and the boys had hardly unpacked before they went straight out playing in it. Kids love snow, and I love all the joy it brings with it. I do however usually resent the piles of wet clothes by the end of winter, but for now it is just so much fun.
Cam built a schoolhouse that he got from the Home Depot with Shane. I love how in the pic you can tell how he sticks out his tongue when he concentrates.
Oh the piles of wet clothes! Yes. We have hooks, does anyone use them? Of course not!
ReplyDelete