Monday, December 21, 2015

Cameron's #8





















I nearly forgot to post about my eight things that I love about Cameron before moving into December.


#1-That smile and that hair, I mean what is there not to love about both of those.
#2-He is my best little buddy, he loves me so much and we pal around together all the time.
#3-He has a lot of fire.  He wants something and he makes sure we all know about it, and gets it most of the time.
#4-He is such a great reader.  He does so well in school and learns so much everyday through his books and loves to give me a detailed play by play of what is going on in the books.
#5-When Shane gets home, he stops what he is doing, runs and gives him a hug and says "Daddy's Home!"
#6-He was so excited to be a member of the church by getting baptized he could hardly wait.  It was a beautiful day with lots of family who loves him so much also.
#7-He started using my toothpaste a couple of months ago, and he still asked 2 times everyday "Mom, can I use your toothpaste?" Everyday!
#8-He loves to play cards.  I love playing with my children and they are getting so big right before my eyes, but he loves to sit and play cards with me every time I ask him.

I love you Cameron and you are such a sweet, happy little boy and Me and Dad are proud to call you ours!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you ask him to play cards with you. He's not that much older than my Sadie. You should teach me the games you play.

    ReplyDelete