Friday, November 1, 2013

October 2013

We had our annual pumpkin carving on Monday night.  We also made caramel apples which always taste fantastic!

Grandma Rebecca came to enjoy the festivities.  
Weston, Neil, Chelsea

Grandpa Brent helped Cam. Cam and I  had it all cleaned out and ready to carve, but he would not start until Grandpa was there.
Brittany, Brackner, Lisa, Kaya
Dakota and Shane's finished product.  Zombie pumpkin.  It has been quite the entertainment.  



Landen, Brackner, Lisa, Neil, Chelsey, Britany, Kaya, Weston, Braxton, Brent, Dakota, Rebecca, Geana, Cameron, Shane.
Braxton (or Braxtina :) made spider cakes at school.
Cheerleader, Hunter, Ninja



Plain City Elementary does a parade every year.  The parents gather in the lunchroom and the kids walk rapidly through (as you can tell by Dakotas blurriness).


The loot.  Every year I say we have way too much candy and this year I am serious.  They each have a grocery bag full.  What will we do with all that candy?
We always give out a can of pop to entice kids to our house, this year we probably had 20.  Shane even made a cool zombie guy and has a fun scary movie on the window, but we just don't live in a subdivision.  Trick or Treating needs to be about efficiency right?

1 comment:

  1. I'm surprised you get so few trick or treaters. And Braxtina made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete