We did a craft/snack the other Wednesday after school. It was snowmen. They turned out cute I think.
I went crafting with my sisters the other weekend and my awesome husband decided to turn the pumpkin patch into a bike track. We now have at least this many kiddos in the back yard racing around it and digging jumps and holes. They are having a great time. Neighbors that never come over here are coming out of the woodworks. Such fun for this beautiful fall weather we are enjoying.
I think every year I post something about the first snow. It just makes my heart full to hear the excitement when they look outside and see the snow for the first time. It was about 1/2 inch but they did not care, it was white, wet and fun. Just as in every year the boys did not last long because it is very wet snow and makes them quite wet, but to them 5 minutes is everything.
That dirt track looks awesome. Little boy heaven.
ReplyDelete