Tuesday, November 12, 2013

As of late...

Shane finally got his braces off and he looks hot!  The after pic did not turn out so great, but they are really straight and he looks good.

Cameron Turned 6!  I can't believe my baby is 6, where did the years go to?  He is such a great kid.  Happy, feisty, fun, joyful, smart and handsome. He had 6 friends come over for his party and the best word to describe it was WILD!  WOW!  They could not keep their hands off of each other.  Constant wrestling and dog piles.  It was crazy.  Cameron of course had the time of his life, we played musical chairs, pin the sword on the Ninjago, and balloon tied to the foot game.  We also went outside and played Ghost in the Graveyard, which was Cam's only request for his party--night games.  


C.J., Jace, Braxton, Quincy, Cameron, Miles, Owen, Dakota.  Top of couch: Dean

Then on Sunday we had both families over for cake and Ice cream.  He loves having his grandparents and cousins over.  We let him pick out a new bike.  His bike had gone through 2 brothers and was in rough shape.  It is the first time in my life this summer when I wanted to run out and buy a bike for no good reason, just because his was junk, but I held off and waited until his birthday.




Top 6 things I love about Cam:
1-That cheezy smile.  I love it!
2- He still lets me hold him and give him 1000 kisses.  He just lays there and lets me hug and kiss him till my hearts content. 
3- He loves to play games with me.  He started kindergarten, so before he leaves each day in the afternoon we play a round of Go Fish or Uno.
4-He loves to be outside, just like his brothers.  Bikes, scooters, leaves, trampolines, anything to enjoy the beautiful day.
5- He tells me that he loves me more than all the oceans in the world.  
6- He is so smart.  He can read and loves doing it.  (I am praying for 1 reader in this family :).  
I love you more than all the fishes in all the seas Cameron.  Happy Birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment