Monday, April 23, 2012

Dakota's #7

 Happy 7th Birthday to my sweet little boy!!  Dakota had 2 parties already and it is just his birthday today.  He got spoiled at both and had a ton of fun.  First it was his friend party at our house.  We played   dodge ball on the tramp, ate pizza, and watched Happy Feet 2.  All of his friends were so nice and polite, I was impressed.  Next was the family party where he got his new BIKE.  He was super excited.  It is the same size as Braxton's.  He took right off on it.  Both sides of the family came and had peach cobbler and Ice cream.





                   Dakota here are 7 reasons I think you are great:

1-You have a very kind heart.  Always thinking of others!
2-You listen when I ask you things--what a gem.
3-Your very best buddy is your cousin Denim and after that it is your brothers.  You are so lucky to have three people to play with all the time.
4-You go with the flow.  If I say something and plans change, you just go with it.
5-You love to play outside.  Basketball, Soccer and Baseball are so fun for us to watch you play.
6-You do so well in school.  You are quiet, kind, and compliant.  Your teacher loves you and you are a very easy student to have in class.  You are smart and becoming a very good reader.
7-My very favorite thing about you at age 7 is how happy you are to see me when I come to help at your school.  It makes my day the way you come up and give me a great big hug then beg me to stay for lunch.  I love seeing the smile on your face when you see me and hope it never ends!


1 comment:

  1. He's a handsome kid. And that is a lot of people at those parties! I hope you had help with the food. :)

    ReplyDelete