

Five years ago baby boy #2 came into our home. He had very dark skin and was covered in hair, little did we know what a sweetheart he would be five years later. This morning we got up before the sun to have breakfast in bed which he helped prepare because we were all up before the sun, and we went back into the room to eat. After lunch out with Grandma Julie, we are headed to the swimming pool in an hour for a night of fun with some of his buddies.
I just had to post how funny he has been today:
****Me: Hey bud, did you get your seat belt on?
****Dakota: You really should call me Birthday Boy!
****Cameron: Why you are doing that?
****Dakota: I am the Birthday boy I can do whatever I want.
****Grandma: How is your birthday so far?
****Dakota: It is not my birthday right now. (he thinks it is only when we are partying I guess)
Happy Birthday Dakota!! I am so glad Elizabeth has a friend like you to share her birthday week with!
ReplyDeleteYay for breakfast in bed! Sounds like a fun tradition.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Kota! Can't believe you're alread the big #5! Gunnar sure is glad you're his buddy:)
ReplyDeleteI am a slacker. The last three post are go cute. You have 3 amazing little boys.
ReplyDelete