Dakota had a good 5th Birthday. We went to Clearfield Aquatic Center (I don't even have one picture in the water!), then a couple of days later our families came over for cake and ice cream. He was very spoiled as usual and got a lot of cash this year that he plans to spend very soon. It is hard to spend cash when you just got loaded up with everything you could ever want, but he still has a couple of ideas on where to spend it. 

Callee Hill, Braxton, Denim Facer, Dakota, and Ty Lewis. Callee is such a good sport always going with Dakota even though she is the only girl, but she doesn't seem to mind she is one tough little girl! Callee had three pieces of pizza and Ty had three cupcakes, I sure hope they weren't sick when we took them home!


Callee Hill, Braxton, Denim Facer, Dakota, and Ty Lewis. Callee is such a good sport always going with Dakota even though she is the only girl, but she doesn't seem to mind she is one tough little girl! Callee had three pieces of pizza and Ty had three cupcakes, I sure hope they weren't sick when we took them home!
Cute. I want to do a friend party for Calvin this year. A little nervous about it though...
ReplyDeleteCallee doesn't mind at all. I think she feels kinds of special being the only girl. She loves playing with Dakota. 3 pieces of pizza?!?! How did you get her to eat?
ReplyDelete