We had a fun, busy Easter, as it seems holidays go these days. We went to 4 egg hunts over Saturday and Sunday and had one at our house from the Easter Bunny. Our kids are all at such a fun age; no one is too cool yet for this kind of thing and no one is to young they don't understand and get cranky. All three boys loved every minute of every adventure.
This is the note that Braxton left the Easter Bunny, it was so cute and heartfelt. Interpretation: Dear Easter Bunny please take this. Because all the stuff you have given us the past years they have made us feel happy. Braxton, Dakota, Cameron, Shane, Geana. The End


Dying eggs at home just me and the boys. Braxton feels it necessary to remove his shirt every time I am going to be taking his picture ;)
Brent and Rebecca gave all the grandkids kites and it was FREEZING outside, but no one except me seemed to care. They had all six kites in the air and even lost a couple that they had to rescue off of the roof.
This is the note that Braxton left the Easter Bunny, it was so cute and heartfelt. Interpretation: Dear Easter Bunny please take this. Because all the stuff you have given us the past years they have made us feel happy. Braxton, Dakota, Cameron, Shane, Geana. The End

Dying eggs at home just me and the boys. Braxton feels it necessary to remove his shirt every time I am going to be taking his picture ;)
Brent and Rebecca gave all the grandkids kites and it was FREEZING outside, but no one except me seemed to care. They had all six kites in the air and even lost a couple that they had to rescue off of the roof.13 Pounds!!!
Who honestly needs that much candy? Not us for sure, but I am sure it will slowly get eaten.
Braxton thought it was a great idea to weigh it, it was 3 full gallon bags and 3 quart bags partially full.
Braxton thought it was a great idea to weigh it, it was 3 full gallon bags and 3 quart bags partially full.


Holy candy! We didn't do any egg hunts this year, it was way too cold up here. We still will, probably. And that is so funny about Braxton's shirt! He has to show off that massive chest, I guess. :)
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a fun Easter! We only did the city egg hunt and then one at my mom's. On Easter Eve we hide the boys' baskets and leave a trail of clues/riddles in eggs and send them on a search all over the house Easter morning to find them. This year they were under the kitchen sink. We had no where NEAR that much candy though! Holy cow!! Anyway, I love your blog and I just wanted you to know I'm still checking in on you, even if I'm not updating mine:) Love you!
ReplyDeleteThat picture with the kites in the back ground is so cool, and what a darling letter.
ReplyDelete