I wanted to document some of the cute things that Cam says before he stops and I can't remember them. He is turning into quite the pill, always yelling and getting angry and wanting to "do it meself!!!", but he is so cute and has the best facial expressions.
Some of his cute words are:
"That was Awe-fome" (Awesome)
"I just want a bito-wit" (little bit)
"Can I have a drink of ator-gade?" (Gatorade)
"It's treesing out here" (freezing)
"You hear that ya-ya-cycle" (motorcycle)
"You say yuck, I say yum", then we have to go back and forth saying it over and over. He does this with all kinds of opposites, cold/hot, up/down, etc.
Monday, April 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Calvin loves the yucky/yummy game too! Mostly he plays it with my dad. Funny.
ReplyDeleteCam is so cute!
ReplyDeleteThat's so cute! Will has said "awethome!" since he learned to speak so we all started saying it that way too... now he gets mad and thinks we're making fun of him when we say it that way :)
ReplyDelete