Monday, March 15, 2010

Preschool

Ryder with his play dough hedgehog creation.

Elizabeth and Alivia with the stuffed hedgehogs


Dakota playing in the beans with the hedgehogs/insects.

Maggie, Dakota, Ty in their pajamas making a hedgehog.



Ryder playing hedgehog dress up.



I taught preschool a couple of weeks ago and we had a pajama party and learned about nocturnal animals, it was so much fun. Tara has tons of stuff about hedgehogs, so during centers they took full advantage of all of her things and had a blast. They were creative and smart and learned a lot of information about nocturnal animals. I love teaching preschool. This is my 4th year of doing a Mother Goose Time trade with some girls in my neighborhood and I have always really enjoyed being the teacher.

5 comments:

  1. They are all such sweet kids! I love teaching too! Elizabeth still talks about their pajama party. She thought it was so cool that she didn't have to get dressed to go to school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking "Holy hedgehog stuff! Who has that much stuff>" Thanks for clearing it up at the bottom. I might have to consider something like that. I didn't realize how dang expensive preschool is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really should be a professional preschool teacher! Looks like the kids had a ton of fun!
    That is awesome you got so much food storage for such a killer deal! I'm looking forward to having my food storage party. I just got my stuff I bought at your party too. I'll have to open it up and try it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ehh...those Hedgehogs are a little creepy! But hey, kids like creepy things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and I love your quote about boys...so true.

    ReplyDelete