
My sister started to sell THRIVE foods, so I had a party for her and we had a lot of fun. I had a great turnout and tons of great support. Well I got $87 worth of free food, and $350 worth at 1/2 price. So that comes to $437 worth of food for only $175!! I was so excited when I got my shipment and saw how much stuff there was, it was like Christmas. I was able to buy a lot of the stuff that is a little more spendy, but didn't even feel guilty because it was 1/2 price. I got 17 #10 cans of food and 8 med. cans of food also (a couple are on back order).
We made smoothies with the fruit yesterday and it was fabulous, and we have also snacked on a lot of the fruits. I am excited to cook with the vegetables!!
I even had a little helper opening the boxes and he thought it was Christmas when he could play with the boxes.
Someone invited me to one of those parties. I couldn't go, but it looks great!
ReplyDeleteThanks again for having a party. You really did get a lot of food.
ReplyDeleteNice stock pile! Joanna and I were going to come and were really looking forward to it, but then we both ended up being sick that night.
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome Geana!
ReplyDeleteI felt bad that I couldn't come to the party, but looks like you did just fine without me:) Do you like the product?