
It didn't bleed very much, but this is what his shirt looked like afterward. I am proud to say we have made it 7 years and this is our first trip to get stitches. Both other boys have had similar accidents that maybe needed stitches, but we put a butterfly bandage on it and they healed up fine, but this cut was showing the innards and I thought it would be better on the chin to have less of a scar.Lets hope the next one is 7 years from now, but I somehow doubt it!!
I am always nervous that I won't know when my kids need stitches or not. Good job. You act so calm. "innards", Yuck!
ReplyDeleteOh, poor little Cam!
ReplyDelete3 boys, 7 years, & no stitches??? Amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteJeff has sworn off holiday sweaters of any kind due to the fact that he swears they lead to accidents that involve stitches... Thankfully we've been stich free for about 4 years now, but for a while there, I was afraid the hospital would call child protective services on us! You're doing well to have lasted this long with no stitches!
ReplyDeleteBut where was I when this happened? I was at said "early Thanksgiving dinner" and didn't know a thing about it... weird.
Anyway, I hope Cam is healing well:~)Sweet little thing!