Saturday, September 19, 2009

Family Night
















I took these cute pictures on a Monday while we were having Family Night. Shane had been home from work that day, and we needed an idea for FHE, when the boys wanted to play with playdough, I thought we may as well make sugar cookies and eat our "playdough" mess. Shane helped each of the boys cut out thier hand and we decorated them after they baked. The next thing we knew it was a down pour outside and they wanted so bad to go enjoy the rain. I went out with them and they had a blast while I took photos.

I suppose it takes a child to enjoy those sort of adventures. I personally think the rain is very wet, but they see it as an opportunity for play, as well as to show off thier moves for the camera :)

3 comments:

  1. Love Cameron's boots! I love the rain. I always drag the whole family out and we play in the rain (assuming we don't have to go anywhere.) Looks really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics! I love your sweet family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have I told you that I absolutely love your blogspot. I hope that Alan and I can have a wonderful family like you and Shane have.

    Love ya

    ReplyDelete